Short stories for kids | My school life in beginning

Short story about life



It was a matter of days when i was able to attend school. My mom used to tell me about school and used to teach me something. I had learned a lot at home. Then the day come when i was taken to school for admission. Seeing me there principal smiled and i smiled too. Just then, a bitter teacher come and took me for admission test. She was asking me question like i was come for the job. But i had passed the test. Principal sir told me that you can start studying in school from tommorrow. I was very exited. 

On the first day my father went to leave me at school on his own. After the prayer, i sat in the classroom like other children. Classteacher came to class and gave candies to all the children. This went on for few days. I started thinking that if the classteacher loves all children, then other teachers will also be good but this confusion of mind broke the very next day when the math's teacher told me about my evil. 

After this event my got up from study. When we had a maths lecture, i used to pretend to go out of class and pluck the plumberries from the berrytree which was in school. 

One day i was caughed and beaten by teacher. I regret this incident. Tben i made some improvement in myself and through hardwork i became a sincere student.

Today i am one of the promising children of my school.
School is a best place for our enjoy, friendship and development. 

                             -By Dikshant Singh
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment:

If any query, please comment